What is a White Paper?
White papers are concise reviews of literature on a researcher's topic of interest. The DAMSS team regularly compiles a number of white papers to inform their research endeavors.
Below is a list of the team's white papers.
If you are interested in reading one of our white papers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gestational Age
- Survey issues in self-reports of abortion
- Dimensions of abortion attitudes that have been measured in the literature
- Gender Differences in Abortion Identities and Attitudes
- In-Person vs. Videoconferencing Interviews for research
- Punishment for Obtaining an Abortion